Cheat on Forex Forex club in Russia

#1 User is offline   Kronwerk 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 02 December 2006 - 11:11

My impression about “working” on Forex market?-
By Forex club in Russia.
What did I get out of experience?

This over named company position herself on Forex market as a partner of Forex club, NY.
I don’t know about internal rules of Forex club, NY – I’ll send You later, but internal rules of Forex club in Moscow differ of accepted world-wide rules of bearing on Forex market . What a strange thing ! – money of customers are not accept any concern in real worldwide Forex market in general.
Placed money on deposit dwell inside of this company. Trading proceed between traders community of this company and dealers of Forex club.
That’s actually a play of cat & mouse. Who is winner? –transparent.
Certain private notice: currency rates delivery differ of real time rates on another worldwide FX market dealers +/- 5-10 pips and depend on trend.
Between 00.00-03.00 GMT trading? chiefly shock: company dealers count rates out of real rates deep down. I mean, it’s a shooting beyond customers loss-stop orders.
I don’t know nothing real about other Russian dealing companies, but suppose stay away from such as the Forex club in Russia.
Good luck on Forex market with perfect FX dealer.
Regular trader M. Stavinsky, NJ

#2 User is offline   osmar92 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 August 2008 - 19:37

Цитата(Kronwerk @ 2.12.2006, 11:11) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My impression about ”working” on Forex market?-
By Forex club in Russia.
What did I get out of experience?

This over named company position herself on Forex market as a partner of Forex club, NY.
I don’t know about internal rules of Forex club, NY – I’ll send You later, but internal rules of Forex club in Moscow differ of accepted world-wide rules of bearing on Forex market . What a strange thing ! – money of customers are not accept any concern in real worldwide Forex market in general.
Placed money on deposit dwell inside of this company. Trading proceed between traders community of this company and dealers of Forex club.
That’s actually a play of cat & mouse. Who is winner? –transparent.
Certain private notice: currency rates delivery differ of real time rates on another worldwide FX market dealers +/- 5-10 pips and depend on trend.
Between 00.00-03.00 GMT trading? chiefly shock: company dealers count rates out of real rates deep down. I mean, it’s a shooting beyond customers loss-stop orders.
I don’t know nothing real about other Russian dealing companies, but suppose stay away from such as the Forex club in Russia.
Good luck on Forex market with perfect FX dealer.
Regular trader M. Stavinsky, NJ

#3 User is offline   Alexander21 

• Pip

Posted 16 December 2011 - 13:50

It depends on the type of broker. For instance if the broker is a DealingDesk or MarketMaker type brokers like FXSol or FXDD they do trade against your positions and may or may not delay any orders you make or requote the spreads on those orders. Brokers like FXCM, MBTrading, or many large brokers like Duskacopy are ECN brokers that don't use a dealing desk to place your orders so they technicaly dont take positions against you as your orders are filled by what is available int he market without any help from the brokers. These brokers tend to have much lower leverage that DD brokers and spreads can vary or be nonexistant and you pay fees per trade depending ont he contract size.

#4 User is offline   fred James 

• Pip

Posted 30 June 2012 - 13:26

It can be a very overwhelming task to choose a broker with which we have done trade, especially when we don't know what we should be looking for in stock market research.If you guide me,what I consider,When I Choosing a Broker.Thanks if you can help.

This post has been edited by fred James: 04 July 2012 - 10:45

#5 User is offline   Tony Bennjamin 

• Pip

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:57

View Postfred James, on 30 June 2012 - 17:26, said:

It can be a very overwhelming task to choose a broker with which we have done trade, especially when we don't know what we should be looking for in stock market research.If you guide me,what I consider,When I Choosing a Broker.Thanks if you can help.

Check from this site: http://forex-ratings.com/ Seek on the forums that discuss about their popularity, bonuses, min deposit, and where they are from. For newbie, I would suggest you to open the broker with minimum deposit. Like $1- $5, to ensure you are skillful enough in trading.

#6 User is offline   fred James 

• Pip

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:34

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us....This will really valuable for me in forex market...:)

This post has been edited by fred James: 11 January 2013 - 08:44

#7 User is offline   GTOptions 

• Pip

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:41

Choose a broker who has regulated by NFA or CFTC for United States. Talk with your broker on his working policy and compare their services with other brokers. This will definitely help you for selecting suitable broker. I have a good working experience with Binary Option Broker; they work on simple and affordable policy.

#8 User is offline   Arthur Bishop 

• Pip

Posted 29 February 2016 - 14:00

I think this is where common sense is required more than anything else. I believe out of 10 brokers, we will encounter 8 been scam or unfair in a way, so it is important to know about those 2 remaining ones. Sometimes great companies don’t believe in fancy stuff, so at times people don’t rate them and that’s where we lose ultimately. I am trading with Vinson Financials, it is a sort of company which might not ring alarms in anyone’s head, but working with them since past 4-5 years, I know how good they are!

#9 User is offline   DavidD 

• PipPip

Posted 21 March 2016 - 14:24

If you do not want to become a victim of any type of forex scam in your career as a forex trader, the followings are six most common forex trading scams that you have to be aware of.

1. Non registered brokers are scams

Being registered to any regulatory agency is one of the indications that a broker is not a scam. If you find brokers claiming that they are legit but they are not regulated with any regulatory agency, you can be sure that they are scams.

2. Some forex account managers are scams

Many beginner traders often think that using service from a forex account manager is a better solution than trading on their own. Unfortunately, the number of account manager scams far exceeds the number of professional and reliable account managers. If you want to get profit in foreign exchange trading then you have to learn and practice a lot. Do not trust your hard-earned money to others unless you are ready to lose your money. In case you really need to use service from an account manager, do your due diligence and get advice from experts.

This is what my experience is while trading under alpari.com

This post has been edited by DavidD: 21 March 2016 - 14:26

#10 User is offline   DavidD 

• PipPip

Posted 09 May 2016 - 16:05

Sorry to hear this.You can try other forex brokers our there.There are many good forex brokers to whom you can choose by analysing their reviews.I am personally experienced this with alpari.com and doing quite well now!!

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users