Masterforex-V: Intuitive trading - Masterforex-V

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Intuitive trading we all have these feelings, but do we really use them?

#1 User is offline   LuckyMan 

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 November 2007 - 19:56

Hi there,
I don't want to encourage you to trade using ONLY your intuition, folks :) It's a speed highway to a burned depo, I suppose :) but,
I think that all of us can recall such cases when our systems gave us good, sound, absolutely right signals and we did open a trade BUT we were absolutely sure that we'll get a loss or a very tough, exhasting trade session.
Familiar?
What do you do?
Use your intuition some other ways?
Thanks,

#2 User is offline   DavidD 

• PipPip

Posted 04 April 2016 - 12:30

If you want to make cash with currency trading, always think about buying a forex trading computer program to help you out. These programs are designed by master forex traders and are able to use info from the currency markets in order to spot out which currencies to buy. There are lots of currency traders use only these types of computers programs to earn their cash, but I personally tend to utilize these programs along with transactions based on my own intuitions.

This post has been edited by DavidD: 23 May 2016 - 10:13

#3 User is offline   acrossdot_net 

• Pip

Posted 08 September 2016 - 06:19

Our intuition is merely a guess and I don't think it will help a lot in trading. I assume that much risk is at stake. Maybe, it will make sense if we combine it with our knowledge and skills about forex trading and its market. Strategy is another factor that makes the profit.

This post has been edited by acrossdot_net: 08 September 2016 - 06:22

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users