• +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Forex Broker Review

#1 User is offline   mrheredia 

• Pip
  • Group: Members

Post icon  Posted 17 April 2008 - 08:12

This is a great site where you can find good and bad reviews on just about any broker available.
www.forexpeacearmy.com

#2 User is offline   Nestor 

• VIP-участник Академии
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Rectorate

Posted 17 April 2008 - 20:59

Very useful link, by the way.
Thank's.

#3 User is offline   Joanna01 

• Pip

Posted 22 December 2011 - 09:09

I am still on the lookout for reliable forex brokers out there. Can someone who has years of experiences in the forex market dish out to us newbies on which Forex Brokers are decent enough to not let you run dry and let you withdraw your winnings?

I have gone through FPA's own Forex Brokers Reviews, and I am appalled by many of the scammer brokers out there and horrified at the sad cases experienced by so many clients out there.

Based on your live trading experiences, can anyone here mentioned a few Forex Brokers who are more or less decent and more or less honest in their business with their clients?:unhappy:

#4 User is offline   ajaxfinancial 

• Pip

Posted 13 February 2012 - 14:34

Generally, you want a forex broker you can believe in to deal with your money and your investments so that you can get on with the business of currency dealing trading without problems. Anyway, to make the procedure of discovering a agent easier, the record below protects most of the key evaluation details between foreign exchange agents so that you can be better ready for a effective search.

#5 User is offline   ejazahmed 

• Pip

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:33

View Postmrheredia, on 17 April 2008 - 10:12, said:

This is a great site where you can find good and bad reviews on just about any broker available.
www.forexpeacearmy.com

Its a very useful sight, giving an insight of the forex trading world and its scams etc. Even the admin is very helpful in resolving different issues of the traders.

#6 User is offline   GTOptions 

• Pip

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:50

Forex trading is a business that has adopted by those who want quick money. Anyone may easily start currency trading, start with demo account and most of the trading companies provide this facility. Then go for a live trading account and choose your trading platform according to your needs.
Binary Option Broker

#7 User is offline   Friend Forever 

• Pip

Posted 31 January 2013 - 11:39

FPA is a good review sites, I have visited that site and check some broker's feedbacks. It's good for you when you want to find a right broker for your invest.

#8 User is offline   Ridgy6 

• Pip

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:42

Some "traders" complaints about "scam" brokers are based on lack of education. My advice is to try for yourself based on your needs. Unless of course its about money stolen then don't take risk

#9 User is offline   Iiuvauef 

• Pip

Posted 20 January 2015 - 02:31

I am a newbie in Forex.I am working here with the hope of good support of this broker.I have heard about afbfx broker that it supports well to their clients.I think we can choose a good broker who provides us a good leverage,allow us to open a real account with less amount.who provides us better facilities for depositing and for with drawling money.So we can chose a broker who supports us better than others.

#10 User is offline   kobe76 

• Pip

Posted 02 August 2015 - 17:53

I was just wondering if anybody here trade with MFX? I read many good opinions about that broker. Anybody can confirm that? thx

#11 User is offline   jakesgarland 

• Pip

Posted 16 September 2015 - 10:22

a

This post has been edited by jakesgarland: 19 November 2015 - 07:40

#12 User is offline   adamleesandy 

• Pip

Posted 10 November 2015 - 14:18

Forex trading is part of the largest markets in the world. Trading is a way to generate income and people are very much interested in finding safer way of learning how to trade the forex in the market. New traders can learn trading through software programs and online courses are the best way to gain knowledge on the basics of trading.

autotraderprofit.com

This post has been edited by adamleesandy: 12 November 2015 - 14:35

#13 User is offline   talonsalina 

• Pip

Posted 28 December 2015 - 07:49

Forex broker reviews play a vital role in choosing the best broker for online currency trading business. Reading informative reviews are a big help when looking for a forex broker, an automated forex trading system and even when trying to decide what financial market to enter.

#14 User is offline   james muller 

• Pip

Posted 25 January 2016 - 06:25

But not all the brokers are good, you should be careful when choosing a broker to help you out.

#15 User is offline   annie_cavely 

• Pip

Posted 25 January 2016 - 06:42

There are many brokers to choose who you will deal with your trading. I prefer you to visit alpari.com to discover some good news for making trading decision and you can open an account to experience special trading activities ^^

This post has been edited by annie_cavely: 25 January 2016 - 10:31

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

4 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users